Terms and Conditions
Your use of this platform (including, but not restricted to, use in profile, forums, groups and blogs) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Working Adviser reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes here. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or Working Adviser and its parent company.
These Terms and Conditions apply in full to all communications made on this site, whether in the public forums, groups, blogs or via the personal messaging system.
– All contributions must be civil and tasteful.
– No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior. Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
– No unlawful or objectionable content. Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
– Only one username registration and member profile per person is allowed. If you attempt to use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the member’s list, forum or annoying other users, use the personal details of another individual to register one or more accounts, or deliberately swap your username with someone else for the same purpose, your account may be disabled without warning.
– No spamming
– No blatant off-topic material (unless where stated e.g. non-careers chat forum or private groups).
– No advertising without prior permission.
– No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc.) usernames, or usernames which are an attempt to impersonate another individual.
This network platform is designed for individual use only by careers professionals, associates and educators. No profile will be permitted that is created on behalf of a company (i.e. company profile page), advertiser or other network/organisation. Information about your organisation or business (e.g. sole trader, business, school or university) is reasonably permitted within a member’s profile – as long as the user named is an individual and the content of the profile or group is not seen as a blatant or excessive act of spamming or external advertising. The decision of what is deemed spamming or excessive external advertising is made at the sole discretion of the Working Adviser admin and moderating staff.
Verification is a non-compulsory option for members of the Working Adviser network. Verification of Working Adviser members is at the sole discretion of the appointed admin and moderators and is subject to providing the appropriate information for your role (e.g. careers professional, associate or educator). Please see our Help Forum for full details of how to verify.
We reserve the right to issue warnings and/or temporarily/permanently suspend access to all or part of the site if any of the above conditions are infringed.
We reserve the right to request a user to validate their identity by post or email in order to continue using the forum.
All users accept complete and total responsibility for any potentially harmful, libelous or other legally actionable comments and that they indemnify Working Adviser or its parent organisation to the total extent of any and all costs, settlements and judgments involved with defending any legal claim against their posts.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, your use of the site must be terminated immediately. If you wish to contact us please use the details at the foot of this page